We have released Genesis Club Pro Plugin V4.2.1 with one major new feature and a handful of enhancements.
The major feature is for users who are migrating from Thesis to Genesis: all your hard work on SEO is preserved as with a single click! The plugin copies all your SEO settings for pages, posts, custom posts and archive pages, including any archive page headings and introductions from Thesis to Genesis.
The enhancements are:
- Hide From Search – you can now exclude individual pages and posts from the site search. This extends the previous feature which hid pages from the sitemap on the 404 page on non HTML5 themes
- Social Panel Custom Post Settings – you can now set a default behaviour for the social panel on custom post type pages, which can be to show the social panel or not
- Social Panel Page Level Overrides – you can now choose to override the default setting of whether to show the social panel or not on individual pages, posts and custom posts types.
- Tasty New Hamburger Menu – you can now set the size as well as the color of the new hamburger menu which uses the Dashicons font that arrived in WordPress 3.8
- New Genesis Club Pro Icon – we have replaced the icon image by a character in the FontAwesome icon font- the character looks like this </>, but as it is a character and not an image it will change color to reflect your admin color preferences
- Strip Postmeta On Archive Pages – you can now remove the clutter of post lines with dates, authors and comments on the archive pages (who comments on an excerpts anyway? Duh)