GCPP v4.10 adds a new layout for the [genesis-club-form] shortcode where all the fields and the button are on a single line. It also some minor enhancements to the accordion and display modules.
- ENHANCEMENT: Create a form with email, name and button on a single line using the genesis-club-form shortcode which has the new single_line parameter
- NEW: Hide the comment notes that appear before and after the comment form
- NEW: Choose an alternative 404 “Page Not Found” page
- NEW: Add clearfix class which makes it possible to contain floating section without having to add extra DIV markup.
- ENHANCEMENT: The accordion automatically excludes the JetPack Sharing heading “Share This”
- ENHANCEMENT: Prevent activation of Genesis Club Pro when Genesis Club Lite is running
- MAINTENANCE: Updated LayerSlider to version 5.1.2
- BUGFIX: Fix to Simple Social Icons Custom CSS
- BUGFIX: Fix missing Updates module
- BUGFIX: Fixes to admin CSS so it only affects Genesis Club Plugin metaboxes on the Post Editor page
Upgrading From Earlier Versions Of Genesis Club Pro
Genesis Club settings will normally be preserved during the upgrade process. However, if you click away after the the plugin has been successfully updated but BEFORE it has been automatically reactivated then any upgrade actions do not get a chance to run and some settings can be lost. Also, if you upgrading from a very old version of Genesis Club Pro, not all the settings may be preserved.
In the last release the settings were reorganized so the settings for the Display module are now held in an array called display rather than as individual values. Therefore please make sure you make a record of these settings before upgrading. The most important of these is most likely the URL of your logo. You may need to re-enter your display settings after upgrading.
This is last time I will move settings so this process will only affect you once. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.